Social Media Guidelines
While we encourage the use of social media before, during, and after the PHM Annual Meeting as a way to share information and network with other attendees, we remind you to adhere to PHM's social media guidelines:
- Follow PHM on Twitter (@PHMConf) and use the #PHM18, the official meeting hashtag, and #WeArePHM to join the conversation.
- Like PHM on Facebook
- Use the #wearephm hashtag
- Blog or tweet about what you hear and learn at the meeting, but post only with the permission of the presenter
- Please refrain from capturing, transmitting, or redistributing data presented at the meeting - this may preclude its later publication in a scientific journal.
- Converse and network with other attendees before, during, and after the conference.
- Communicate with respect and consideration for others, and keep feedback constructive.