Call for Research Abstracts & Clinical Conundrums
Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2021
Submission Deadline: Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET.
The Academic Pediatric Association (APA), the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) encourage the sharing of scientific research as part of the Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2021 (PHM21) virtual conference. Whether you have submitted in the past, or have never submitted, we encourage everyone to submit their work to PHM21 Virtual!
We are pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts and Clinical Conundrums for presentation at the 2021 virtual conference. PHM21 will be held August 4-6. 2021.
In order to facilitate this process, we have developed and will utilize a standardized, blinded review process for selection of abstracts and clinical conundrums for PHM21. High scoring submissions will be eligible for oral/platform presentation and other quality submissions will be invited as virtual poster presentations.
Research Abstracts and Clinical Conundrums Important Information
- Please only submit your work if you are able present on any of the four days of the conference.
- PHM 2021 staff will communicate only with the lead author/presenter.
- Lead authors/presenters are responsible for communicating information to co-authors/presenters.
- Lead authors/presenters and co-authors/presenters must register for PHM 2021 in order to present their work.
- All lead authors/presenters are required to provide contact information for their submission.
- All lead authors/presenters are required to provide financial relationship disclosure information.
- All lead authors/presenters are required to enter basic contact information for co- authors/presenters including first name, last name and email address.
- Lead authors/presenters have the option to complete contact and financial disclosure information on behalf of their co-authors/presenters.
- All lead authors/presenters will be required to finalize the submission once all information is collected.
Review and Notification Information
- Review and selection of Research Abstracts and Clinical Conundrums will take place in March 2021.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent to lead authors in April 2021
- Scheduling of presentations will take place after final selections and submitters will be notified of their selection status.
- If you are selected to present your work at PHM 2021, your presentation will be delivered virtually and could be scheduled throughout the duration of the conference, which is August 4 - 6, 2021.
- The PHM 2021 Planning Committee will determine how accepted presentations will be delivered - either virtual oral presentation or virtual poster presentation. This information will be provided in acceptance notifications.
Important Dates to Remember
|Abstract and Conundrum submissions open||Wednesday, January 27, 2021|
|Abstract and Conundrum submissions close||Sunday, February 28, 2021|
|Acceptance notifications to be sent||April 2021|
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Sponsored by: Academic Pediatric Association (APA), American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Hospital Medicine (SOHM) and Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM)